March 5, 2015

What I Wore

About a month ago I posted a number of gold dresses that I was considering for an upcoming gala (post here). Well, the event was this past weekend, and now you get to see which dress I chose. 

Drum roll please....


I ended up using a coupon someone gave me to rent this Nha Khanh dress, and I loved it. Here are a few shots from the night. 


The shameless bathroom selfie....It was the only way I could get a good picture of the dress, which I paired with my gold Ferragamo sandals.  

My +1 reluctantly took some pictures, but he cut off my feet in all of them. #fail

The party we attended was the Winter Gold Gala for an incredible organization called Marathon Scholars that works to remove the obstacles that exist for low-income students striving to achieve their education dreams by pairing "scholars"with mentors beginning in the fourth grade.

They raised a lot of money, and we had a lot of fun! Who doesn't love hamming it up in a photo booth?
 I even got my +1 to have a little fun!

This was only my second rental from Rent the Runway (first one here), and I would definitely consider it a great success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment