February 11, 2015

Going For Gold

My +1 and I have been invited to a "gold" themed Gala at the end of the month, and unfortunately I don't own a gold dress. I could re-wear my plunging black neckline with gold shoes and accessories, and I also have a friend who has offered to let me borrow a beautiful strapless gold Vera Wang. However, I'm kind of in the mood for a new dress, so I thought I would do some browsing. It never hurts to browse, right...

Here are a few of the options I've found. Given that I don't need a dress, I'm trying to stick with a budget under $100.

The first three are on eBay and are all under $100.

Diane Von Furstenburg

Thread Social 

Diane Von Furstenburg

This dress is on super sale on Shopbop. I worry it might be a bit short though.

And then there is always Rent the Runway. I really like this dress, and the rental is only $85.

I'll be sure to share what I end up wearing after the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment