February 12, 2015

What I Wore: Fashion AND Function

I interrupt your'e regularly scheduled "What I Wore" outfit post for this below the knees post. For Christmas Regan got me Toe Sox Knee-High Leg Warmers. I recently took them out for their first spin with workout tights and my Sorel boots. In this case they are actually fashionable AND functional. I love the little pop of color at the top of the boot, and since this pair of Sorels isn't my warmest, they kept my legs warm too. 


They also come in charcoal grey and coral, if you aren't keen on green. 



And while this pair of Sorels is from two seasons ago, the Slimpack Riding Boot is essentially the same thing. If you're looking for a boot that you're going to be spending an extended period of time in the cold and snow, I'd recommend something with a more robust lining, otherwise this is perfect for going to and from work and on the weekends. Especially if you've got leg warmers to keep you toasty (thanks Regs)!  




No comments:

Post a Comment