June 24, 2013

What I Wore

Last week I spent 5 days in San Francisco with my +1. He had business meetings, and I tagged along to visit friends and enjoy some "me" time away from the Mini Fashionista (more on that later this week). We had a black tie dinner on Tuesday night, and nothing in my own closet seemed appropriate, so for the first time, I "rented the runway". 

I decided on this Hawaiian Hibiscus Gown by Nicole Miller. Admittedly, it was a little out of my comfort zone with the plunging neckline, but I thought it would be fun to be a little adventurous.



I could not have been happier with the dress, and my RTR experience. Here is the final look! I paired it with a gold clutch (that belonged to my grandmother) and gold Ferragamo Sandals. 


And, I found this fabulous cocktail ring at Loehmann's in SF to complete the look. P.S. If only it were real! 

My +1 was looking very sharp in his tuxedo! 

Stay tuned later this week for more about my trip! 

Don't forget to take advantage of our Angela Caputi discount through the end of the month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment