March 4, 2015

What I Wore: Caped Crusader

Remember when Regan blogged about a $50 Nordstrom gift card she had? Well, I had one too. And her post gave me a major hankering for the Topshop cape...so I did what any right-minded shopper would do, I ordered it! It was unavailable, and then they got more instock! It just arrived last week and was the perfect thing to wear for our flight to Sun Valley. 

J. Crew Navy Pixie Pant, Sam Edelman Johanna Boots,
Ann Taylor Loft Chambray Shirt, Uniqlo Cashmere Sweater,
Topshop Colorblock Geometric Cape

I'm cape obsessed this season. I can't get enough of long, well-draped coats, capes, and sweaters. Done right, they can be so sophisticated...and warm...and comfortable. Who knew those three things could go together. Since this is currently out of stock, here are a few similar options. 

Colorblock Stripe Cape
Topshop Super Soft Wrap





No comments:

Post a Comment