October 14, 2014

What I Wore: Vest Obsessed

You may remember this vest I bought last January...It was a winter staple. I'm so glad fall is here so it can make its seasonal debut.  



When you find a good thing, you stick with it, right? The perfect fitting pair of jeans - buy two or three pairs. That's kind of how I feel about long vests these days - and Zara has heeded the call. I can't decide if I love my grey one or this camel shawl collar vest, or waistcoat as they call it, more. One feels very Philip Lim, and the other Max Mara - which is code for not going wrong either way. 



And on my recent trip to Paris (post here) I picked up a few things at Zara (which I'll try to share on the blog in the coming days) because it's actually cheaper there than in the states! Trust me, I did the math. One of those things was this double pocket vest. While this isn't a 10 on execution when it comes to the outfit, I'm pretty sure I can do better, and I'll definitely be trying in the coming winter months. 


Who will be investing in a vest this season? 

1 comment:

  1. I love the grey one so much. The trench vest has been in style for a while and I'm ready to go for it. Ann Taylor has a really cool one but it's sold out. - Holly

    ReplyDelete