September 26, 2012

What I Wore - Napa Wedding Weekend

Nearly two weeks ago, my +1 and I took our first vacation together without the Mini Fashionista. We spent four fabulous days in Napa, Ca wining, dining and celebrating the wedding of our friends. I spent a lot of time planning my weekend wedding wear, so I thought I would share a few of my outfits.

1) Travel clothes: Zara blazer, Old Navy striped blouse (which I blogged about here), Zara jeans and Cole Haan Wedges.

2) Wine tasting: Tory Burch blouse and shorts (Consign design) and Target wedges

3) Sunday Brunch- Polka dot J Crew dress (borrowed from my dear friend SW), NY&Co wedges (from Seams to Fit) and Kate Spade Franca cat's eye sunglasses

For the wedding I was so close to getting a dress from Rent the Runway, but I decided to shop in my own closet and save the money. Instead I wore this Trina Turk that I've only worn once (nearly four years ago). I paired it with my gold Ferragamo Sandals (also from Consign Design) and an Angela Caputi chain link bracelet. It's not my favorite dress, but no one was looking at me anyway.  The bride was stunning in Monique Lhuillier, so I guarantee no one cared about my 4-year old dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment