July 16, 2012

What I Wore Over The Weekend

We had a busy weekend...hosting company for dinner Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. It was a weekend full of good food, drink and friends. I taught 3 barre3 classes, so luckily I was able to work off at least some of the calories I consumed. 

Another important part of my weekend included this fantastic Merona Eireen Wedge I purchased at Target for  $24.99. They are so comfortable and so cute! No wonder they are sold out online. I am in LOVE. Seriously. I want to wear these shoes with everything. 


I had my first opportunity to wear them to a baby shower on Saturday afternoon. I paired them with a red Beth Bowley skirt (purchased on Gilt a few years ago), a no-name, navy cotton blouse from TJ Maxx and my Oliphant Design turquoise necklace. Unfortunately, I didn't get a better photo. I look a bit disheveled and needed to re-tie my bow...but you get the idea.


Yesterday it was cool and gloomy in Portland. We ventured downtown to run a few errands, so I decided to get out of my Nike Legend pants and dress appropriately for "the city".  Here I am wearing my new Ralph Lauren striped sweater from Consign Design, J Brand jeans, Cole Haan flats with Nike Air and a Banana Republic Trench coat.


What do you wear on the weekends?

No comments:

Post a Comment