May 12, 2018

My Top 5

I promised in my recent "Keeping it Real" post about my new business venture with Beautycounter (post here) that I would share some of my favorite products. Given the fact that I've been using their products for 3.5 years and that I've tried a very large portion of the collection, it's REALLY hard to choose just five, but I've forced myself to do it.

So here they are!

Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage- This is my "go-to" everyday, when I wear face makeup. It provides sheer coverage without being thick. It gives my skin a fresh and natural appearance and mostly importantly it has SPF 20. There's a reason it's a Best of Beauty winner.


Touchup Concealer Pen- This is one of my most favorite products. It provides smooth and even coverage of spots and blemishes AND the perpetual dark circles under my eyes. (check the C&C Instagram for a video of how you apply it)

Rejuvenating Night Cream- I've used all of the Beautycounter moisturizers, and while I like all of them, this would be the one I would choose if I was forced to make a choice. It just feels amazing and truly moisturizing. 

One-step Makeup Remover Wipes- I don't use these that frequently, but there are a few things I truly love about them. 1) They are biodegradable. You can put these in your compost and they will biodegrade. AMAZING! 2) Not only do they clean your face but they moisturize. 3)They are perfect for travel. 4) They can last a long time if you tear them in 1/2 and only use one side at a time. 

Lip Gloss- This is one of the products that I use almost everyday (in this color, opal moonstone). It moisturizes and gives my lips a little sheen/color because I'm not really a lipstick kind of gal. 

Turns out I can't limit it to 5 because I can't talk about my favorite products without mentioning the new sunscreen, especially the spray which I recently tried! It goes on white so you can see where you've sprayed it, but rubs in clear! The can is aerosol free and the sunscreen is free of oxybenzone and other ingredients that are harmful for you and the environment. Try it, and you won't be sorry. It's AMAZING !





No comments:

Post a Comment