May 18, 2018

Revant

Sorry to have been M.I.A lately. I've had a lot on my plate with a few big consulting projects, my new  "side hustle"/Beautycounter business (have you checked it out yet?), my family...oh, and a side hustle to my side hustle (more on that in another post). I promise to be back to blogging on a regular cadence in the coming weeks.

Now to business...

Let me introduce you to Revant Optics. They believe that "beat up eyewear is not a tragedy. It’s a badge of honor. It’s proof of life well-lived, risks taken, and challenges accepted. Optically speaking however, scratched lenses are not ideal."

For the past 9 years Revant has been making replacement lenses for sunglasses. You know those glasses that you (or your small, clumsy child) dropped on the ground, scratched the lens and haven't worn since....or wear with said scratch? Well, Revant is the solution to this all too common problem.

When you scratch your lenses, and there is still life left in the frames, Revant will replace them for you. There are all sorts of lenses to choose from...polarized, prescription...they do it all. Not only does Revant provide you with high performance lenses for your favorite frames, but they also increase the lifespan of your sunglasses and therefore decrease the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. A win for you and for the environment.

I've had the privilege to work with Revant on a few projects over the last 6 months. Not only do they make awesome product (made in the USA), but they are also exceptional people, which makes me extra excited to spread the word about this brand and their latest venture, a line of performance eyewear!!!

I had the privilege of taking the new the new S1L for a roller ski a few weeks ago, and they are awesome! Revant has perfected their lens technology over the last 9 years, and now the frames are the icing on the cake. I totally dig the white!

Check out their Kickstarter campaign  to learn more. When you support their campaign you will get early access and great pricing on their new performance eyewear! This would make a great father's day gift!



Or a belated mother's day gift!

Or just a "I need the latest and greatest" in performance eyewear gift! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment