May 21, 2018

Currently Coveting

I'm trying really hard not to shop right now....but here are some things I have my eye on....If I was going to make some purchases. 

This tee would go with everything, and the peplum ads a nice little something extra. 
Peplum Tee,
                        Main,
                        color, Heather Grey

I've heard rave reviews about Rothy's and think these are super cute! 


My friend SC had this on the other day and they are beautiful! 

I love this J Crew laser cut eyelet coverup! 
women's laser-cut eyelet tunic - women's swimwear
Laser cut eyelet coverup $79.50

My friend recently introduced me to Ice-Watch, and I am coveting this nude version. This is something that I am definitely considering purchasing. I just need to find where I can buy it in the US. 

No comments:

Post a Comment