January 10, 2018

My Favorite Jeans

Do you have a favorite pair of jeans? The ones that you wear nearly everyday despite there being a handful (or more) of other pairs in your closet?

For me, that pair is the Paige Verdugo ankle. I LOVE these jeans. They have the perfect rise, the perfect amount of stretch, fit snugly through the thighs, knees and ankles and they don't stretch out too much with wear. I wear them year round...with flats and sandals in the summer and with boots and booties in the winter.

They are described as "An ultra skinny style with a mid rise that is fitted through the hip and thigh with a skinny leg opening."

I got my first pair, in Nottingham, from Lyon + Post a number of years ago and recently purchased them in Hayes as well.


In keeping with my my savvy shopper ways (read about them here if you haven't already), I got my most recent pair on ebay, new with tags, for half the price.

I'm on the hunt for a pair in black (shadow) now too!

Try them! You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment