September 21, 2016

What I Wore

During our recent trip to Sun Valley, I picked up this amazing Rebecca Taylor silk ruffle dress at Consign Design. We returned to SV over the weekend to meet Mini Fashionista II, and some family friends hosted a "sip n' see". It offered the perfect opportunity to wear my new dress. 


I paired it with my Target Wedges (post here). It's hard to believe they are 4 years old. And for my birthday (it's this week), Katie gave me the Smith Sidney sunglasses I was coveting (post here)...Thanks Sister.

This post is a good example how you can mix and match expensive and inexpensive. Rebecca Taylor dress + target shoes. A match made! 

And cheers to AS (a loyal friend and reader) for taking the photos! She experienced her first trip to SV over the weekend, and I think she's hooked. Of course we had to take her to Consign Design... #svlifeisthebestlife

No comments:

Post a Comment