July 28, 2015

What I Wore: Perfect Pieces

I recently shared with you the awesome maxi dress I found at Ann Taylor Loft and mentioned that I picked up a few other items on crazy sale. I finally got around to wearing them and know you're probably going to want to add these perfect pieces to your closet. 

This striped long pencil skirt is pretty much like wearing sweats it's that comfortable. And I thought I got a steal paying $25, but it's now $20. For work or play you can't go wrong. It's going to be a replacement for this skirt that is starting to show just how well-loved it is. 


And I seriously don't want to take off this striped summer softened shirt. It's the perfect fit and the perfect length, and you know I'm a sucker for blue and white stripes. It has Friday casual written all over it and is 30% off.  


After finding these perfect pieces, I'm definitely going to shop Loft more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment