December 17, 2012

Black and White and Striped All Over

When I found this Baily 44 skirt at T.J. Maxx this summer, I knew I was going to get a lot of wear out of it. Last week with the addition of tights, a sweater, a blazer, and some suede pumps, it made the transition into winter.

J. Crew Blazer (old - similar on sale here) / J. Crew cashmere sweater

I've gotten a lot of inquiries from friends, readers, and instagram followers about where they can find something like it. While I haven't found the exact skirt, I did track down two really affordable, similar options.

If you buy this wool knit version today from GAP, you can get 35% off. Just use the code GAPGIVE.


And if knits aren't your thing, here's a cotton/spandex option from Old Navy that's on sale for $19. Tis the season for giving...to yourself. 


Don't forget to enter our Angela Caputi bracelet giveaway before Wednesday. We'll announce the winner on Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment