March 11, 2015

Products We Love: JEM Raw, Organics

We love sharing our favorite products with you. So today I am sharing yet another tasty treat made right here in Oregon. For those of you who read my recent post about the incredible Pixie Retreat pudding cups (here) and are still cursing me because you don't live in Portland, fear not...this week's tasty treat can be shipped. 

Let me introduce you to JEM Raw Organics. JEM is dedicated to handcrafting raw, organic, gourmet, specialty foods of the highest quality and nutritional integrity using practices that promote sustainability, fair trade and health. Their premier, artisanal nut butters & spreads are free from gluten, dairy, soy and processed sugar, proving that decadent food can be enjoyed guiltlessly.

I first tried the Hazelnut Raw Cacao Sprouted Hazelnut Butter a few weeks ago, and as you can see, I ate it right out of the jar. This stuff puts Nutella to shame. 


And then earlier this week I got my hands on the Coconut Cardamom Sprouted Almond Butter which is equally as delicious....and delicious is an understatement. 


You can buy JEM products at a variety of stores in Portland including New Seasons, Food Front and Whole Foods. And if you don't live in Portland, you can order online from the JEM website! It's expensive, but worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment