March 12, 2015

Products We Love: Oxo Tot Cup

Truth be told, I'm a bit behind on blog posts. Usually we have a number of posts in the queue, but this week I've been writing the night before. 

It has been a while since I've written a kid related post, so I thought I would share one of my favorite kid products, the OXO Twist Top Water Bottle


We have two of these bottles and use them everyday for the Mini Fashionista's smoothie. Here's what I like about them. 1) The straw is big enough to drink a thick smoothie, 2) The lid closes and doesn't leak, whereas most straw cups leak (I speak from experience), 3) It's durable plastic so when it drops, it doesn't break, 4) They are easy to assemble/disassemble and dishwasher safe. 

What more could you want from a cup? 


No comments:

Post a Comment