January 6, 2015

Consign Design

I spent two weeks in Sun Valley over the holidays, and as all of you know, a trip to Sun Valley is not complete without a visit to Consign Design. As usual, it was a designer gold mine.

There were two INCREDIBLE Victoria Beckham dresses, and my friend SB took one home with her. Doesn't she look incredible in that dress? Hello barre3 booty! And, she only paid $85 for it (the dress that is. The booty...well, that takes more time, money and hard work)!


There were so many other things I wanted to take home with me.
1) bronze chain link necklace ($85) 2) Tortoise patent Christian Louboutin heels ($145)...I wish I could have squeezed my 38.5 size feet into these 36.5 shoes. 3) Dolce Vita animal print booties 
4) DVF printed blouse

I passed up a pair of fabulous Kate Spade black suede platform pumps and some cute studded Steve Madden smoking slippers as well.

But worry not, I didn't leave empty handed....I came home with this amazing jacket. If you can't quite see the label, its a D&G (Dolce and Gabbana) Lambskin black leather jacket, and it's FABULOUS. It's the softest most amazing leather.


What is even more incredible was the $195 price tag. The Mini Fashionista bought it for me as a Christmas gift (i.e. she signed the credit card receipt). Wasn't that generous of her? I can't wait to wear it, so stay tuned for a "What I Wore" post soon.

1 comment: