October 27, 2014

Splurge vs. Save

You know we love anything "Chain link" here at C&C. Our obsession started with the Angela Caputi bracelets, and now it has moved to necklaces. We love the Angela Caputi necklace (post here), and I have been coveting a larger version from Diana Broussard for months now. Remember when I first saw it on RHWNYC, and a reader helped me track it down (post here). 


Unfortunately, the $250+ price tag made the Diana Broussard version unrealistic. The price seems a bit ridiculous for resin. When I saw this photo of blogger Beth of Seersucker and Saddles, I was hopeful she had found an equally as large but less expensive version. I mean...she's wearing two of them. That must make them affordable, right?


Right! You can get these amazing acrylic necklaces from Ily Couture in 5 colors, including the white for only $34. It's almost too good to be true! 




With a price that good, why not buy two or three or all five? I placed an order last week when they were offering %40 off! 

3 comments: