July 15, 2014

What I Wore to Work: Consign Design Find

Regan wasn't the only one who scored at Consign Design during our recent trip home. I found a great dress for work and was introduced to a new brand (no pun intended) - Nue by Shani. When I pulled the dress from the rack I thought, "cute work dress," but when I put it on, I realized it had a little something special. Nue by Shani dresses have an inner layer of compression fabric - think built-in Spanx. It's crazy comfortable and slimming all at the same time! Done and done. 


I paired the dress with the Irene Wood necklace I got from my favorite things party


I have a feeling this won't be my last Nue by Shani dress (You can often find them on ideeli, Zullily and other flash sites). Here are a few currently available that you might like to add to your work wardrobe. 

Colorblock Ottoman Knit Sheath
Azure Blue and Brown Colorblock
Peplum
High Neckline Knee Length

1 comment:

  1. i had not heard of this brand...i love the blue and brown dress. i wish ann taylor dresses had spanx sewn in! haha.

    ReplyDelete