May 1, 2013

Four Years of Fashion- Cardigan Wednesday

Today marks the fourth anniversary of Cardigans & Couture! Wow! Where has the time gone? It is hard for me to believe that I have been writing this blog five days a week (and sometimes more) for four whole years! Just the other day I was thinking...what if we just stopped blogging (it is a lot of work)? Would people miss reading C&C on a daily basis? I am hoping the answer is "yes".

For the last two years, Katie has joined me on this blogging adventure, and while I am sure I could do it without her, it wouldn't be half as much fun. Despite being on opposite sides of the country, it's just another thing that brings us closer together. That may seem silly, but it's the truth.

For many years, every Wednesday on C&C was "Cardigan Wednesday", a tribute to the name of the blog. In recent years we have changed up the content and gone away from that Wednesday tradition. So, in honor of C&C's fourth birthday, I am deeming today "Cardigan Wednesday"!

Since summer is quickly approaching, and both Katie and I love stripes, and navy and white, I thought this would be the perfect cardigan to share.

The French Connection Cotton Dream Cardigan would be the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe!


For those of you who have been following C&C from the very beginning, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your comments, emails, Facebook posts, etc. are what make this labor of love all worth while!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so glad you're still writing, and love seeing what you post each day.

    I know it can be hard when you have busy readers who don't comment much, but they wouldn't come back every day if they didn't like what you're sharing with us. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Four years! What an accomplishment. I absolutely love reading your blog. It's a daily read for me. Please do keep it up!

    ReplyDelete