April 8, 2013

We Heart You

No trip to Sun Valley is complete without visiting Consign Design. This time both Katie and I had great success! And as always, we left some amazing treasures behind....

First, what I didn't bring home with me: an incredible Chanel jacket, red Miu Miu heels and Prada hombre flats, if only they had been a 1/2 size bigger. Anyone who wears a 38, they are still there! 


And sadly, I left these three beautiful dresses behind as well. 1) Bianca Nero $85 2) Nanette Lepore $75 and 3) Horse Print Dress (I can't remember the brand) $40

I don't leave until tomorrow, and I am very tempted to go back for Bianca Nero. 

Here is what I did come home with, this fantastic DVF blouse for $40! 
 
Katie scored this beautiful Phillip Lim coat jacket and a pair of Dolce & Gabanna trousers! 

Until next time Consign Design. We heart you!

2 comments:

  1. wow great finds! DVF for $40! what a steal :)

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Phillip Lim is TDF!

    ReplyDelete