April 9, 2013

Products We Love

Katie and I were talking the other day about possible products for upcoming posts. Katie mentioned this great bag she keeps in her purse, and ironically I have the same bag. A twin thing? Nope, actually we both received a Baggu pouch as a gift from a friend (different friends). 

We have blogged about the Baggu nylon shopping bags before (here), but did you know that Baggu has branched out and now makes leather bags and pouches as well? Katie and I love ours. I keep my makeup in my cobalt blue suede pouch.  And yes, that is all the makeup I use. I'm pretty basic when it comes to cosmetics.


They come in a variety of colors and sizes and are perfect for all those little things you want to keep organized.


How do you keep all your little things organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment