April 5, 2013

What I Wore

On Tuesday the Mini Fashionista and I packed up and headed to Sun Valley to meet Katie and Dr. B for a week in the mountains. As you can see from the photo below, there isn't much snow, but we will be doing some skiing. Stay tuned next week for a summary of our trip! 

Upon my arrival we met Katie and Dr. B for their last hole of golf. Katie insisted on taking this photo  for a "What I Wore" Post. So here it is...What I Wore for a one hour flight from Portland to Boise and then for a 2+ hour drive to Sun Valley...a lot of effort for travel, but worth it since I am now sharing it with you.


Chambray Shirt- Lands End Canvas (no longer available), Jeans- Citizens of Humanity (5+ years old), Belt- J Crew and Wedge Boots- Sole Society (blogged about them here). 

I will honestly say if you had asked me 5 years ago if I would wear two shades of denim together I would have answered, emphatically, "NO", but here I am...eating my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment