October 11, 2012

Fashion Conundrum

Last Friday on the C&C Facebook page I posed a very important question to our followers, grey or olive (technically the decision was between clove and army). I was set on purchasing this Addison wedge from Sole Society, but I couldn't decided which color.


Thanks to all of you who "voted". The winner was olive! So what color did I decide to buy? Olive! And here they are, even more fantastic than I could have imagined. These are going to be the perfect shoe for fall and winter. Stay tuned to see how I style them in upcoming "What I Wore" posts.

And let me take the opportunity to introduce you to Sole Society. Sole Society delivers on-trend shoes at surprisingly affordable prices. Members enjoy access to a new exclusive style each and every day. Think of it as belonging to a shoe club! And did I mention they offer free shipping BOTH ways, so if the shoe doesn't fit, literally and figuratively, you can send it back at no charge! We'll see how these boots hold up. If they do, I am sure to become a Sole Society regular.

Here are some of my other favorites.








Has anyone shopped Sole Society before? How did the shoes work out for you?

1 comment:

  1. I want to see a pic of you wearing them :) So cute! I want the grey pair.

    ReplyDelete