January 24, 2013

What I Wore

A friend pinned this photo on pinterest.  It's a photo from the Blog In Honor of Design


When I saw it, I knew immediately that I was going to use it as inspiration for my own mix of gingham and stripes. Damn, she makes it look good. This is no small challenge, but here is my best attempt. I've decided that headless photos are the way to go since I never like the look on my face. :) And something better than an IPhone would probably make this look way better...

What do you think?

1) Gingham shirt from H&M (old) last seen here 2) J Crew Sailor Tee (other color here) 3) J Brand Jeans 4) Oliphant bauble Necklace (more info here) and 5) Anthropologie Schuler & Sons Wound Barra boot (sold out but on ebay here)

2 comments:

  1. So, so cute. I'm definitely going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love wearing gigham and stripes together. I like your interpretation of the pinned image. Great boots!

    ReplyDelete