December 11, 2012

What I Wore- Plaid and Primal

I came across this image on Pinterest and knew it was something I had to recreate (p.s. I DIE for those booties). I love plaid, and I love animal print, so why not mix the two together.

image via

So here is my take on plaid and primal! I topped the look with my Woolrich Coat from Anthropologie (last Christmas). 


I layered a black blazer from Banana Republic (old) with a plaid shirt from J Crew (old), my J Brand Super Skinny Jeans (here),  Zara animal print flats (old) and finished the look with two Angela Caputi bracelets.


I definitely don't look as rockin as the girl in my inspiration photo, but I tried! Oh, and don't forget you can get 10% off Angela Caputi at Serena Italian Imports through the 20th using the code "holidaycardicouture". In this photo I am wearing the bracelets in latte and Rosso Corallo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment