October 3, 2012

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Fall

I love Fall. The clothes (lots of layering), the food (candy corn, anything pumpkin flavored), and the weather! In our house, Fall also means football...and 8 drives up to New York for Jets' home games. You read that correctly - 8! Thankfully, despite the long trip each weekend, we always end up having a great time with Dr. B's family and exploring my +1's home state.


On Saturday we went to a farm to do some apple picking! I wore a little bit of Summer and Fall - that's what's great about the season. Remember this Old Navy shirt that Regan wrote about, well it was too cute for me to pass up - we do live on opposite sides of the country. And, for our birthday, she gave me a pair of gold Sperry's, which were perfect for walking around the orchard. See what she paired them with earlier this year on the blog.

Paige jeans, Old Navy shirt and vest, Zara belt
Barbour jacket, Sperry Topsiders


I'm not a donut person, but these apple cider donuts
were incredible! 
And on Sunday, it was off to the Meadowlands to face the 49ers. While we did get CRUSHED (it was disgraceful), I met up with some old friends who live in California that were coincidentally at the game, and saw what clearly not to wear to a game (at least it wasn't a total loss). Wow, there are no words for this special outfit. Later this season I'll post on how I take fashion to football games. 


What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends in the Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment