October 2, 2012

A little ELF

Last week I came upon these amazing camel and black cap toe flats. I love the simplicity, the natural leather and of course the color combo is fantastic! I might need these....


After a quick visit to the ELF website I discovered the company is based in Bali. Hello sister!!! How come you didn't find these? With your shopping radar I would have expected you to track these down with your eyes closed. Don't worry, for $15 they ship to the United States. Thank goodness! These flats are offered in a variety of color combinations, and they also sell some beautiful boots and sandals. I'd like to place an order for these two as well. 



I love hand crafted and unique products like these.

1 comment:

  1. I love the flats and the sandals. How did I not come across these in Bali!

    ReplyDelete