October 4, 2012

Dressed to the Denim

For the first day of my freshman year of high school I wore a Gap denim dress that was short sleeved, ankle length and had mother of pearl snaps up the entire dress. It was in style at the time, but today it's been replaced with other styles of denim dresses, which is probably a good thing.

So what got me thinking about that denim Gap dress? Last week I had dinner with my friend and fellow fashionista AL. She was wearing this adorable denim shirt dress that she got from BP at Nordstrom.


The popularity of chambray has prompted a resurgence in the denim shirt and the denim dress. Here are a few other ways to dress yourself in denim this fall. All of these dresses are $80 or under. Which is your favorite?



Gap Chambray Shirtdress $59.95

1 comment:

  1. I must say-I am getting my money's worth out of that dress! I wear it nearly every other day. Perfect for transitional weather. I am also very happy that I returned a $220 version of the same dress by Current Elliott and opted for the BP one instead. BP's actually fit better-win win.

    ReplyDelete