July 31, 2012

What I Wore

As you know, Katie is usually the one to do "What I Wore" posts. That's because most days my attire consists of Nike Legend or Nike Pro pants and a tank top, and it's hardly worth sharing. Last week I met a friend for coffee and decided I would open the closet and pick out something worth sharing. So here it is. As always, pardon the inadequate photography. You're just lucky I got a shot without the Mini Fashionista or Winston (our labradoodle) in it!

Dress-Consign Design, Cardigan- J Crew, Belt and shoes- Cole Haan, Bracelets- Angela Caputi (from Serena Italian Imports)


A close up

I had a pedicure the day before and chose the perfect color, without even knowing it!

And, I even put away the MZ Wallace Diaper bag and pulled out one of my old favorites from Cole Haan. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute Regs! You look great. Love your pink toes! And I die for that bag. Die.

    ReplyDelete