January 19, 2012

Splurge v. Save

The cobalt blue and black combo this year is one of my favorites. And as you may or may not know, I LOVE wedges. In fact, I'm on a quest for the perfect pair for wedding 2012 (any suggestions would be welcomed). The Giuseppe Zanotti suede wedge pumps with ankle straps are kind of major. You aren't going unnoticed in this shoe. But even at 30% off, they ring in at $455. 


A less expensive alternative is the Ann Taylor Lina Calf Hair Platform Wedges, which retail for $248. But this wouldn't be Splurge v. Save without a good deal! Coupled with a reduced price and what seems to be a regular 40% off code, these are now only $134.99. A true blue steal if you ask me! 


2 comments:

  1. I actually love the less expensive version more because they have a platform! What a fabulous find!

    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

    http://poorlittleitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete