January 20, 2012

Shoes + Bag

Recently a friend's +1 contacted me looking for gift advice. He wants to buy her a really fabulous handbag and pair of shoes, but he doesn't really know where to start. So, here are a few options.

If he wants one stop shopping, Kate Spade is one of my personal favorites, and a store in which you can never go wrong.... I have a similar bag and own the Karolina heels, and they are probably my most favorite pair of shoes.



And if wants to go big....you can never go wrong with a little Choo.

Cosmic Platform Pump $695

Logan D'Orsay Pump $525

  Kilda Peep Toe Pump $995

Crown Pump $745
all available at Nordstrom

And some Luxury Vinyl...a.k.a Louis Vuitton

Neverfull $870

Delightful Monogram PM $890

Totally GM $1290

1 comment:

  1. These are great selections! What a sweet gesture from the +1! I love my +1 but don't know that he'd think of something this adorable :)

    ReplyDelete