January 18, 2012

What I Wore to Work Wednesday - Marc by Marc Jacobs

When that Gilt Groupe email pops into my inbox mid-morning as I'm working away, I always do a quick scan for my favorite designers to be prepared for the 12:00 electronic elbow throwing. Just before Christmas I scored this A-MAZING Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt and top from 2010 Fall Ready-To-Wear. I love polka dots and have been obsessed with the collection since it came out. 

Here's a photo of the top on the runway.

Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite designers. I got this amazing dress at the Bloomingdale's outlet almost two years ago. You may remember seeing it on Blair on Gossip Girl! I kind of died when I found JUST ONE in my size in the store!

Here's a shot of it from our engagement photo shoot with the amazing Hillary Maybery


Since these are all things that you can't get any longer, here are a few of my favorite Marc by Marc Jacobs items currently available!









4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that engagement photo shoot of you - you look stunning! You've got some awesome Marc Jacobs scores! That Marc Jacobs black panther top is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marc jacobs makes dreams come true!

    xo Victoria
    www.curiouschase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are gorgeous! I hope you post more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Haley! Not sure if you saw the link in the post to Hillary's site, but there's a good number there from her blog. She's really talented!

    ReplyDelete