April 5, 2018

Since I've Been Gone

I apologize that it's been so long since my last post. I've been dealing with that thing called "life" lately and some additional stress added by parenting. I'll likely write a "Keeping it Real" post in the future, but for now I'll just say, "adulting is hard" and "parenting is really F***ing hard."

To get back into blogging I thought I'd share a few of the things I've been reading, wearing (or dreaming of wearing), and dreaming of in general.

READING
1. The Last Conversation You’ll Ever Need to Have About Eating Right- This pretty much sums up my philosophy on food.

2. Stop Asking About My Kid’s College Plans- An article for all parents to read

WEARING
This dress is adorable!
Main Image - Bardot Ibiza Check Dress

I need these sunglasses...in back and tortoise. 
AFTER HOURS

This is the perfect summer clutch. I'm seriously contemplating ordering one. 
Image result for palm leaf round clutch mark and graham

I got this suit for our upcoming Mexico trip, and it's fabulous! And it's on sale! (wish I got mine at this big of a price reduction...) 
women's high neck x-back tank nautica - women's swim

women's high neck x-back tank nautica - women's swim
DREAMING
I'm obsessed with this house. It's extremely similar to my house...but a lot bigger and a lot more $$$. A girl can dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment