April 13, 2018

I'm in Love

I've been admiring my friend's bag for months now and had always assumed it was Chloé. Yesterday I noticed the branding and realized that it definitely wasn't Chloé...but in fact, it's from a London designer, DeMellier.

I'm not sure if I should love her or hate her for introducing me to this brand. Their bags are gorgeous and not outrageously priced compared to other brands like Chloé, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Channel, etc.

She has the Midi Venice in a beautiful grey (not currently available), but it comes in a handful of other colors, including this pink that I'm kind of crazy about.

This bag is at the top of my "wish list". It can be carried...

Or worn as a crossbody. 

Of course, the majority of colors are out of stock because Meghan Markle recently carried it. 

The Smaller, Mini Venice is also really fabulous and comes in a variety of color block options that I LOVE.


A DeMellier will, without a doubt, be the the next handbag I add to my closet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment