March 14, 2018

New Found Favorites

It's been a busy week, so blogging has gone to the bottom of my priority list. In keeping with my "promise" to blog once a week, I thought I would share a quick list of some of my new found favorites.

Redd Bars
Thanks to C&C reader and my friend MD, I have a new bar to add to my on-the-go food list. The Peanut Butter and Mint are my favorites.
I've been buying them from Thrive Market where you can also buy my new favorite chocolate, Hu Chocolate, which I shared in my last New Found Favorites post. Do yourself a favor and order them 
both now (here).

Nuttzo
Another one of my new found food favorites is Nuttzo, a seven nut and seed butter. I got the Crunchy Organic Power Fuel at my local Costco and have been using it in place of my go-to peanut butter. I haven't tried baking with it, but can't wait to try a few of my usual recipes and use this in place. 

Blue Lizard Sunscreen
We are going to Mexico in April, so I've been thinking about stocking up on sunscreen. While I love Kiehl's SPF 30, it has a less than ideal EWG rating. I recently searched the EWG list of best beach and sport sunscreens and found Blue Lizard. Their products are made in the US but were developed in Australia where ingredients are regulated much more closely. While I know it will be thicker (it's a mineral sunscreen), it will provide adequate protection without the presence of questionable or harmful ingredients, and that's worth the extra "rubbing in" time. 


Polar Raspberry Pink Lemonade
Sparkling water is my drink of choice and I think Ive found a new favorite flavor, Polar Raspberry Pink Lemonade. If you haven't tried it and enjoy these flavors, I highly recommend it. It is a favorite of the Mini Fashionista as well.

Kapla Blocks
Some friends recently introduced us to Kapla Blocks. Apparently these are found in nearly every french home and classroom. They are super fun and engaging for both children and adults. 
 You can build some seriously cool things with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment