November 14, 2016

Wish List

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I've already started compiling my Christmas wish list. Really I don't need anything, but it's always fun to have a list anyway.

My friend has this sweater, and it's way better in person than in this photo.

I would also really like to have the Athleta Aspire pant that I blogged about a few months ago (post here) in Navy. They've exceeded my expectations, and I've worn them even more than I anticipated. 
Athleta Aspire ankle pant $79

If you saw my recent post (here), then you know I'm currently coveting everything from Sézane, including these loafers. 
Michael Loafers $200

My practical self really wants this robot vacuum. I'm kind of a neat freak and get serious joy out of a clean house....the idea of a clean floor nearly all the time is just more than I can handle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment