October 19, 2016

Framing Made Easy

Remember this post from Regan earlier this summer about this awesome Little Truths Studio watercolor alphabet poster? Well, being the good sister that she is, she ordered one for me for my (our) birthday. I knew right away that it was just the finishing touch for the bare wall in Baby McB's nursery. The colors and the message are a perfect match!

I've been wanting to try out Framebridge for a framing project, and this was my chance! You can take a photo of what you want framed and it loads into their app, showing you all your frame options. Once you've decided what you want (or you can have their experts chose for you), they send you a pre-paid package to mail in your print - or in my case, just the label, as I already had the envelope it arrived in. And just over a week later, I got back the final product.


I love the personal touches (like this handwritten note) that the company uses. They also included the hardware to hang the frame.

 
And there was a note that I forgot to take out when I sent them the print, that they made a special little envelope for on the back of the frame. Small details like these are what make me want to shop a retailer like this time and time again.

 
Thanks Framebridge! Now Baby McB can enjoy looking at this special print on her wall for years to come! Consider me a repeat customer. 


If you want to try it out for yourself, there was a card in my package for 15% off using code FRIEND15.

No comments:

Post a Comment