October 20, 2016

So...Spanx.

So, Spanx. Sara Blakely is laughing all the way to the bank while the rest of us rely on her shapewear to suck us in and smooth us out. And I'm not just a fan of her miraculous granny shorts, but also the Spanx bras. I know I've blogged about them before, but seriously, check them out. Up until recently I'd never ventured beyond undergarments. But these babies caught my eye in the store window out at Tyson's Corner and I went in to investigate...and eventually bring them home.
 
 
They also come in green!
 

Who knew that Spanx made what I'll now call, "fancy leggings." You know, the ones that are a slightly more appropriate to wear in public (just slightly). They're definitely holding their own in the athleisure game. Here are a few other pairs worth venturing out to run errands in.
 
Aztec Stripe Pure Navy Seamless Leggings
 
Moto Ponte Very Black Leggings

Faux Leather Black Leggings

No comments:

Post a Comment