August 15, 2016

What I Wore

If you saw this Instagram teaser photo on Saturday you already know that I attended a "white party" on Friday night. 

It was a lovely fundraiser at the Oregon Golf Club for the Tiffany Autism Foundation.  I wore my favorite gold Ferragamo Sandals from Consign Design (post here) and my go-to nude Zellie clutch from Danielle Nicole (post here). 

As for the dress...you may remember my "White to Wear" post where I shared a number of white dresses that I was considering for the event. Well, I decided on the Aqua Lace Empire Dress. I got it on sale for $69! 

 Here are a few more photos from the evening. My friend SB rocked it in this amazing jumpsuit!

And my +1 mastered the country club "pool boy" look (hot!).

As for my hair. I conveniently planned a haircut the day of the event, which meant someone else did it for me. Ive been wanting to conquer the straightening iron "curls" for a while now, but know my hairstyling is pretty limited to a flat iron and blow dryer. The hairdresser knocked out this look in a matter of minutes! 

If you want to try it yourself, here's a tutorial. My hair rarely holds curl, but because this heats and bends your hair it stays longer. I think I might have to spend some time perfecting this technique on myself.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment: