July 5, 2016

White to Wear

I'm attending a "white party" at the beginning of August and am on the hunt for a white dress. Since I don't wear white often, I don't want to spend a fortune. Here are some of the dresses I am considering.

These are the two front runners that I have actually ordered.
If neither of these work, round 2 will include these dresses.

I love the low-v and the back detail of this dress, but who knows what it would be like on...


Off the shoulder/strapless isn't a style I would normally choose, but I love the gigantic lace of this dress. 


This one is much more casual, but it looks comfy! 

Which is your favorite?

I also have some friends with white dresses, so I may just end up shopping in one of their closets instead. I'll be sure to do a "What I Wore" post after the party. 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment