June 2, 2016

What I Wore

We just returned from a trip to Mexico where I had the opportunity to wear this Greylin geometric maxi dress that I got on super sale from Lyon + Post for $54! 


You may recognize the print from a previous post on my Lyon + Post purchases as I also got this tank (read the post here). 

If you haven't shopped Lyon + Post you must try it. I have gotten some amazing things, and often times on sale at amazing prices. Here's a link if you want to get $30 of your first purchase! What I love about Lyon + Post is that there is NO shipping and I am not billed until after I send the package back, so I only get billed for what I keep, unlike many of the other e-commerce sites like Stitch Fix, etc.


The dress is no longer available on Lyon + Post, but I did find it on Amazon for anyone who wants it...unfortunately it's not on super sale. 

3 comments: