March 16, 2016

Target for the Nursery Win

While you're going to have to wait for the entire thing to come together before I share all the deets on the nursery, I thought I'd give you a little peak here and there. As you may have read previously, Kate of Kate Collins Interiors is helping me design just the perfect room for our little girl. And you know with her involvement it won't disappoint.

We're mixing a combination of what I'd call "investment" pieces with items that are more affordable. Here are two that won't break the bank and are so cute! Target for the win!

This Scallop Kids Accent Table is so girly with a sophisticated modern touch. Brass will be making its McBreen houeshold comeback in the baby's room.  I was thrilled when the table arrived. It's more substantial than I thought it would be and will be the perfect side table for the glider I've got coming. Bonus: it comes in pink and gray too.


And for all the story reading I have in my future, I know this Glass Ball Table Lamp will go to good use. It's also small enough to leave plenty of room for other things on the side table. It comes in four other colors (navy, white, pink and lilac) and would also be great for a powder room, entry table or dresser top. I love small little accent lamps and this little guy could brighten up any room.


Keep it up Target. Your décor game is strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment