March 7, 2016

Big News...HUGE

We've got some news here at C & C and thought that we'd let the Mini Fashionista share it.


That's right, Dr. B and I are adding a little girl to our family in July. Thanks for hanging with us the last few months as our blogging has drastically dropped off. Regan has been crazy busy with work and I have felt downright HORRIBLE. Imagine your worst hangover every minute of the day, but you didn't get to have any of the fun to get there...that's how I felt until about 17.5 weeks. "Morning sickness" my ass. Whoever named it that should be punished. I'm halfway this week (20 weeks) and finally feeling like a normal human being again.

The nursery is in the works, which I'll be certain to share when it's done. You know it will be good since Kate of Kate Collins Interiors is helping me!

AND...just in case we didn't have a enough going on (in case you missed it on instagram) we got a puppy on Friday! Meet Hailey (named after the great town of Hailey, Idaho). She's a nine-week old (today!) Springer Spaniel and is an absolute love. We're getting a good primer in what it's going to be like to have a baby - especially since she gets up to go to the bathroom every 3 hours.



Thanks for all your congrats! We are so excited about both additions to our family!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations!! also, i hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooooo happy for you!! I feel you on the morning sickness. I was still puking up until the day I had Tuck. Thankfully it was a little better with Wesley. I saw these yesterday and thought, mmaaaybee?? I tried pretty much everything with both, so I guess this may be worth a try as well. http://healthymamabrand.com/products/nip-the-nausea-morning-sickness-remedy/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Isn't it THE WORST!!! Thankfully I think I'm through the worst of it. I have a few moments every once and a while, but I'm feeling much better. Any must-have baby gear recs are greatly appreciated!

      Delete