March 21, 2016

Back to Basics

Katie and I spent most of our teen years working as babysitters. It was great (tax free...don't tell the IRS) money, fun and certainly helped prepare me for motherhood, as much as anyone can truly prepare.

One of our all-time-favorite babysitting charges went through a phase where she was incredibly difficult to dress. Being the practical woman her mom is, she limited her choices to jeans and a white t-shirt, which she wore nearly everyday. Quickly she learned not to put up such a fight and was able to move away from the basics and back to her entire closet of clothes.

What reminded me of this story is the company Primary. The company was founded by two moms who wanted affordable basics for their kids, or as they say "simple clothes in collectible colors that let kids shine."

I noticed a few holes in a pair of the Mini's black leggings last week and used it as the perfect excuse to place my first order.

I ordered the reverse twirly skirt in black/navy, a basic white t-shirt, capri leggings and the full leggings.




With 25% off your first purchase, it was a great deal! I will be sure to do a follow up post to report back on the quality! 

No comments:

Post a Comment