October 14, 2015

What I Wore: Week of Work Travel

You may have noticed on Instagram that I was traveling recently in Belgium and Germany. Unlike my recent trip to Rome (posts here) I decided to check a bag. And while I'm an expert packer, with fall temps upon us, I just didn't want to wear the same thing the entire trip. So here you go...a week of work what I wore. 

Left: Zara cape (similar), Zara scarf (similar), J. Crew Pixie Pant
Zara suede boots (similar), Black turtleneck sweater
Right: Zara cape, Zara suede boots, J. Crew Pixie Pant,
Uniqlo cashmere crewneck, Brooks Brothers non-iron shirt 
Left: Zara vest, Black turtleneck sweater, Ann Taylor Loft skirt (similar)
Zara suede boots
Right: Banana Republic dress (old), Shoshanna coat (old), Zara scarf, Stuart Weitzman black suede booties (old)
Left: Vince Camuto dress, Spanx tights, Black patent wedges
Right, Trina Turk dress and jacket, Spanx tights, Stuart Weitzman booties
Left: Tahari leather jacket (old from Gilt), J.Crew Pixie Pants,
Brooks Brothers shirt, Uniqlo cashmere crewneck
Right: Brooks Brothers shirt, C. Wonder peplum top (old),
Classiques Entier dress trousers, Cole Haan pumps

1 comment: