October 30, 2015

Everyday Must Have

My hairdryer recently took a proverbial dirt nap. I don't remember how long I've had it, or where I bought it (probably Target), but I know I probably didn't spend that much. My favorite feature was the retractable cord. There's just something about how neat and tidy it looked in my bathroom drawer in comparison to its cousins the straightner and the curling wand.

When it died, I wasted no time hitting FB (my go-to place to crowd source tips on travel, food, you name it) with a plea for what to replace it with. While I got a diversity of responses, it was a no brainer when my hair dresser sent on his rec. The guy knows what he's talking about.

So on to Amazon I went to spend WAY more than I'd ever spent on a hair dryer. Ever. And I've got to tell you, it was worth it.

 
You know how you can never make your hair look as good as the hair dresser does? Well, with the Supersolanox this is about as close as you're going to get. I see a notable difference in how my hair looks from my last hairdryer to this one. So, if you're in the market, some things are just worth the investment and nothing's better than a lifetime of good hair days.

No comments:

Post a Comment