July 31, 2015

Mollusk

I went to the pool earlier this week with two other moms and their kids. Both women were wearing the cutest suits. Inquiring minds (i.e. me) had to know where they got them.

Say hello to Mollusk. Thanks MB and AB for the fabulous find. These suits are on my short list for next summer.

I love the Seea Capitola Bikini. Stripes and Polka dots....what is there not to love?


It's definitely a lot less coverage on the bottom than I am used to though. It might take a burst of confidence to wear. 

The Saladita has the perfect amount of va-va-voom with the intricate back.
I love the colors on the Seea Jalama bikini. Not sure I could pull it off.

The Atoll bikini comes in a variety of patterns and colors and seems like a great basic and sporty bathing suit for swimming, paddle boarding, etc. 


They also have some really cute rash guards. Of course this one is my favorite! Go figure...navy and white stripes! 
Have a great weekend! It's going to be hot here in Portland and perfect weather for bathing suits! Now if only I had a pool in my backyard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment