July 30, 2015

Dagmar Daley

I'm not sure if I should be thanking my friend Meaghan or cursing her for introducing me to this amazing line of kids clothing called Dagmar Daley.  Dagmar Daley creates stylish, simply detailed clothing. Timeless designs (both nostalgic and modern), quality fabrics, and fine detailing are inherent in her collection. The line has been produced in San Francisco since the beginning, and has been committed to local production since before it was fashionable. 

Here are some of my favorite things from the collection. There are so many cute things for boys and girls that it was hard to choose just a few for this post. 












I took advantage of a sale, and the Mini Fashionista will be sporting this dress and this adorable navy and white polka dot skirt come fall. They were just too cute too pass up. I blame it all on you MF

No comments:

Post a Comment